Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ashley Eliza Photography

I was lucky enough to win a free photo session from another one of my Mommapreneur friends, Ashley. Ashley is the owner of Ashley Eliza Photography and she takes amazing pictures! I gave up hiring a photographer to take pictures of Brooklynn, because she is such a brat during pictures. She will only smile on her terms and looks so mad in every single picture. I was nervous about what would come out of our session with Ashley, but when we got the CD of pictures I was so impressed with the pictures Ashley captured. There were so many good ones, but here are a few of my favorites!!





I recommend Ashley to anyone who wants to capture some great shots. You can visit Ashley's blog by clicking HERE. Thanks so much Ashley, you are so talented!!!



1 comments:

The Cunningham Clan said...

Those pictures turned out great! She did a good job. Of course having a cute family helps right?! Haha!